The main events programme will be exclusive to pass-holders, there will be exclusive guest-related goodies and a fancy wristband identifying you as a festival groupie!
There are weekend passes or day passes giving you access to an incredible range of comic events and international guests.
Most events have been designed to be suitable for all ages, however we will make minimum age recommendations on certain events where necessary. There are generous concessions for under 16s and students.
Weekend pass – 14 – 15 October
The weekend pass gives you access to all the main events from Saturday 10.30am – 5.30pm and Sunday 10.30am-3.30pm.
Saturday pass – 14 October
The Saturday daytime only pass give you access to all main events from 10.30am-5.30pm.
Sunday pass – 15 October
The Sunday daytime only pass give you access to all main events from 10:30am – 3:30pm.
Comics Clock Tower and Family Zone
Access to the Comics Clock Tower, at Kendal Town Hall, and family zone is FREE all weekend.
Gala Opening Night Friday
Tickets to the Gala Opening Night on Friday 13 October are not included in the pass but can be purchased separately.
Seats are unreserved for all events and subject to the size of the venues. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Overview of New Festival Pass:
1. Free access to all daytime scheduled events 10.30am-5.30pm
2. Free access to the rolling film programme at The Box, Finnish Village featuring Moomins and Tove Jansson documentaries
3. Free access to two exhibitions in the Finnish Village 'Nordic Archipelago' and 'Archipelagogo'
4. Free exclusive access to the Nu-Earth@ Ruskins Festival bar Friday and Saturday night
5. Free access to Saturday night cabaret at Brewery Arts Centre
6. A special festival goodie bag
All subject to capacity but we will do our utmost to make this new approach as stress-free and enjoyable as we possibly can. Please help us by carefully reading the letter in your pack and the signage at each venue.
Our Comics Clock Tower and Family Zone are FREE to everyone